Z Master 3000 Series 60" - Heavy Commercial
• Kohler Command Pro EFI
• Parker Hydraulics
• Deluxe suspension seat features large bolsters and 3-D isolator mounts & adjustable operator weight dial.
• Large 1-5/8" (4.1 cm) diameter steering levers increase comfort and reduce fatigue.
• 7-Gauge TURBO FORCE Deck
• High-strength steel which is 32% higher in yield strength than ordinary commercial steel used in 7/10 decks.
• Adjustable flow baffle in deck to optimize flow characteristics for the type blade being used.
• Five 1/4" thick blade types available from TORO for this model: High Sail (Factory Installed), Recycler® captive mulching blades, Atomic® discharge mulching blades, medium sail Bahai blades, and low sail sand blades.
• 9-3/8" Cast Iron Spindle Assembly with solid one-inch diameter alloy steel shaft. Stronger than lower-grade steel used in many competitive models.
• Includes ASAPS Priority Service (at no additional charge when purchased at B T South)
Compare Models at: BTSOUTH.COM/ZMASTER
Engine: 25 hp Kohler Command Pro EFI 747cc
Fuel Capacity: Gasoline - 8 gal.
Adjustable Discharge Baffle: Standard
Air Filter: Heavy-Duty Canister
Anti-Scalp Wheels: 3 Standard, 1 Optional
Blade Tip Speed: 18,300+ ft./min (5,577.8 m/mim)
Blade Type: .25 in. (.6 cm) thick heat-treated steel
Carrier Frame: 3 in. x 1.5 in. x 10 gauge
Caster Tires: 13 in. x 6.5 in.-6 in. pneumatic
Deck Design: 7-gauge 52 in. (122 cm) TURBO FORCE® w/bull-nose bumper.
Discharge Chute: Rubber
Drive Tires: 24 in. x 12 in. - 12 in.
Ground Speed: 10 mph forward
Height of Cut: 1.0 in. - 5.5 in. in. 0.25 in. increments
Hydraulics: Parker Unitized Pump & Wheel Motor
Hydraulic Fluid: Premium synthetic
ROPS: Folding; standard
Spindle Housing: 9.375 in. diameter cast iron
Steering Controls: 1-5/8 in. diameter grips; adjustable, dampened
E-Z Vac Twin & Triple Bagger Systems
E-Z Vac™ DFS Collection System (Dump from Seat)
Recycler® Mulching Kit
Deluxe Rider Cover
Operator-Controlled Discharge Chute
The gross horsepower of these engines was laboratory rated at 3600 rpm by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940 or SAE J2723. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on these mowers will be significantly lower.