Titan HD 1500 Series 48" - Commercial
• Toro V-Twin
• HydroGear 3100 Hydraulics
• Suspension seat features adjustable operator weight.
• 7/10-Gauge TURBO FORCE Deck
• High-strength steel which is 32% higher in yield strength than ordinary commercial steel used in 7/10 decks.
• 8" Cast Aluminum Spindle Assemblies with solid one-inch diameter alloy steel shaft.
• Includes ASAPS Priority Service (at no additional charge when purchased at Branson Tractor South)
Engine: Toro V-Twin 708cc 24.5 hp
Fuel Capacity: 7 gal.
Tool-mounting Capability: Side Console / Rear Guard Ready
Air Filter: Two Stage Air Filtration
Carrier Frame: 3 in. x 2 in.
Caster Tires: 13 in. x 6.5 in. - 6 in. pneumatic
Deck Design: 5" Depth 7/10gauge TURBO FORCE® w/bull-nose bumper.
Discharge Chute: Rubber
Drive Tires: 22 in. x 9.5 in. - 12 in.
Ground Speed: 8 mph forward
Height of Cut: 1.5 in. – 5 in. in 0.25 in. increments
Foot Operated Height of Cut: Standard
Transmissions: HydroGear ZT3100
Hydraulic Fluid: Premium synthetic
ROPS: No-tools Folding
Spindles: 8 in. Cast Aluminum, 1 in. steel shaft
Commercial Warranty: 4yr/500 hr*
*See Toro dealer for warranty details
Trimmer Mount Kit
Bucket Mount Kit
Universal Mount Kit
E-Z Vac Twin Bagger System
Recycler® Mulching Kit
LED Light Kit
Deluxe Z Cover
The gross horsepower of these engines was laboratory rated at 3600 rpm by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940 or SAE J2723. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on these mowers will be significantly lower.
Pictured mower is the 52" 2000 (74451)