TimeCutter MX5075 74768
TimeCutter MX5075 MyRide - 50" - Homeowner Z
• Toro V-Twin
• MyRide Operator Suspension Platform
• Deluxe Upholstered Seat
• 10-Gauge Fabricated Welded Deck
• High-strength steel which is 32% higher in yield strength than ordinary commercial steel used in 10 decks.
• Cast Aluminum Spindle Assemblies with solid 5/8 inch diameter alloy steel shaft.
• Includes ASAPS Priority Service (at no additional charge when purchased at B T South)
Compare Models at: BTSOUTH.COM/TIMECUTTER
Product video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkGG2A74bQw
Engine: Toro V-Twin 708cc 24.5 hp
Fuel Capacity: 3 gal.
18" Upholstered Seat w/Arm Rests
Air Filter: Two Stage Air Filtration
Caster Tires: 13 in. x 5 in.
Deck Design: 10-gauge Fabricated Steel
Drive Tires: 20 in. x 10 in.
Ground Speed: 7 mph forward
Height of Cut: 1.5 in. – 4.5 in. in 0.25 in. increments
Transmissions: HydroGear ZT2200
Spindles: Cast aluminum, 5/8 in. steel shaft
Consumer Warranty: 3-Year*
*See Toro dealer for warranty details
Storage Dimensions (W x L x H): 53.5" x 72.9" x 39.1"
Jack Mount Kit
Twin Bagger System
Recycler® Mulching Kit
Deluxe Z Cover
The gross horsepower of these engines was laboratory rated at 3600 rpm by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940 or SAE J2723. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on these mowers will be significantly lower.