TimeCutter MX4200 - 42" - Homeowner Z
• Toro V-Twin
• HydroGear 2100 Hydraulics
• Deluxe Upholstered Seat
• 10-Gauge Fabricated Welded Deck
• High-strength steel which is 32% higher in yield strength than ordinary commercial steel used in 10 deck.
• Cast Aluminum Spindle Assemblies with solid 5/8 inch diameter alloy steel shaft.
• Includes ASAPS Priority Service at no additional charge when purchased at BTSouth. Learn more at: ASAPS.BTSouth.com
Learn more about the TimeCutter Series features and available models at: BTSouth.com/TimeCutter
Engine: Toro V-Twin 708cc 22.5 hp
Fuel Capacity: 3 gal.
18" Molded Seat
Air Filter: Two Stage Air Filtration
Caster Tires: 11 in. x 4 in.
Deck Design: 10-gauge Fabricated Steel
Drive Tires: 18 in. x 7.5 in.
Ground Speed: 7 mph forward
Height of Cut: 1.5 in. – 4.5 in. in 0.25 in. increments
Transmissions: HydroGear ZT2100
Spindles: Cast aluminum, 5/8 in. steel shaft
Consumer Warranty: 3-Year*
*See Toro dealer for warranty details
Storage Dimensions (W x L x H): 45.6" x 71.8" x 39.1"
Jack Mount Kit
Twin Bagger System
Recycler® Mulching Kit
Deluxe Z Cover
The gross horsepower of these engines was laboratory rated at 3600 rpm by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940 or SAE J2723. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on these mowers will be significantly lower.