TimeCutter HD MyRide 54" - Light Commercial
• Toro V-Twin
• HydroGear 3100 Hydraulics
• Suspension Operator Platform
• 10-Gauge Fabricated Welded Deck
• High-strength steel which is 32% higher in yield strength than ordinary commercial steel used in 10 decks.
• 8" Cast Aluminum Spindle Assemblies with solid one-inch diameter alloy steel shaft.
• Includes ASAPS Priority Service (at no additional charge when purchased at B T South)
Compare Models at: BTSOUTH.COM/TIMECUTTERHD
Engine: Toro V-Twin 708cc 24.5 hp
Fuel Capacity: 5 gal.
Air Filter: Two Stage Air Filtration
Caster Tires: 13 in. x 6.5 in. - 6 in. pneumatic
Deck Design: Commercial 10gauge w/bull-nose bumper
Discharge Chute: Plastic
Drive Tires: 22 in. x 10 in. - 10 in.
Ground Speed: 8.5 mph forward
Height of Cut: 1.5 in. – 4.5 in. in 0.25 in. increments
Foot Operated Height of Cut: Standard
Transmissions: HydroGear ZT3100
Hydraulic Fluid: Premium synthetic
Spindles: 8 in. Cast Aluminum, 1 in. steel shaft
Commercial Warranty: 3yr/300 hr*
*See Toro dealer for warranty details
Jack Mount Kit
E-Z Vac Twin Bagger System
Recycler® Mulching Kit
Deluxe Z Cover
The gross horsepower of these engines was laboratory rated at 3600 rpm by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940 or SAE J2723. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on these mowers will be significantly lower.
Pictured mower is the 60" TimeCutter HD MyRide (75213)