GrandStand Multi Force 60" - Heavy Commercial Stand On Zero Turn
• Kohler Command Pro EFI
• 7-Gauge TURBO FORCE Deck
• High-strength steel which is 32% higher in yield strength than ordinary commercial steel used in 7/10 decks.
• Adjustable flow baffle in deck to optimize flow characteristics for the type blade being used.
• Five 1/4" thick blade types available from TORO for this model: High Sail (Factory Installed), Recycler® captive mulching blades, Atomic® discharge mulching blades, medium sail Bahai blades, and low sail sand blades.
• 9-3/8" Cast Iron Spindle Assembly with solid one-inch diameter alloy steel shaft. Stronger than lower-grade steel used in many competitive models.
• Includes ASAPS Priority Service (at no additional charge when purchased at B T South)
Compare Models at: BTSOUTH.COM/GRANDSTAND
Engine: 26.5 hp Kohler Command Pro EFI 747cc
Fuel Capacity: Gasoline - 10.5 gal.
Adjustable Discharge Baffle: Standard
Air Filter: Heavy-Duty Canister
Carrier Frame: 3 in. x 1.5 in.
Caster Tires: 11 in. x 5 in. semi-pneumatic
Deck Design: 7-gauge TURBO FORCE® w/bull-nose bumper.
Discharge Chute: Rubber
Drive Tires: 20 in. x 10.5 in. - 8 in.
Ground Speed: 10 mph forward
Height of Cut: 1.0 in. - 5.0 in. in 0.25 in. increments
Hydraulics: Dual Integrated
Hydraulic Fluid: Premium synthetic
Spindle Housings: 9.375 in. diameter cast iron
Multi-Force Hitch for Multi-Force Atttachments
Commercial Warranty: 5yr/1200 hr*
*See Toro dealer for warranty details
E-Z Vac Twin Bagger System
Recycler® Mulching Kit
Roller Striping Kit
The gross horsepower of these engines was laboratory rated at 3600 rpm by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940 or SAE J2723. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on these mowers will be significantly lower.
Pictured mower is the 52" Kohler (74529)